Be a Kid Counselor and Join Our Team Today!
Do you love working with kids? Are you creative & energetic? If so, this is the perfect job for you!
Kid Counselors are responsible for crafting a fun and rewarding environment, providing academic assistance and supervising elementary-age students. Work a set schedule with no weekends!
- Flexible Work Hours: 1:45-6:15p and/or 6:45-8:15a (Mon-Fri)… can be flexible with will hours (e.g. work Mon, Wed & Fri 2:30-6p)
- Competitive Pay: Starting Pay Range: $10-$12.75
- Monon Community Center Membership discount
- Discounted participation in the Extended School Enrichment program
- Summer Camp Series discounts
An ideal candidate for our Kid Counselor position would be:
- Anyone who finds joy in working with children.
- A current or past teacher looking to get back into working with children.
- A retiree looking to get back out there and work in a rewarding environment.
- An artist or musician who is interested in using their talents to help develop young, artistic minds.
- Anyone looking to make a difference in their community.
Must be 16 years of age and have access to reliable transportation. Must Pass a background check that encompasses national, state, and local searches. Must pass pre-employment drug test.