In accordance with the Governor’s #MaskUpHoosiers initiative, masks are now required at the Monon Community Center and The Waterpark.
As Indiana continues to reopen during the COVID-19 crisis, the Governor has required the use of face masks. This is one of the simplest, most effective ways to slow the spread of the novel Coronavirus. Please join us in this initiative to keep our members, staff and community as safe as possible.
Additional information to help you prepare for your visit to the Monon Community Center:
- Individuals 8 years and older must wear a mask to enter our facility.
- Masks will be required in the facility except when actively exercising and during brief periods of recovery (2 minutes or less) immediately after exercise or between machines during a circuit. Masks are required when preparing to exercise, when stretching and during periods of extended rest (more than 2 minutes).
- Masks will be required when entering and exiting pool areas and when walking the pool deck. Masks will not be required when swimming.
- Masks will be required in the locker rooms at all times except when showering.
Additional information to help you prepare for your visit to The Waterpark:
- Individuals 8 years and older must wear a mask to enter The Waterpark.
- Masks will be required when entering and exiting The Waterpark, including while in line at the front gate. Masks will not be required when swimming, when seated in socially distanced deck chairs or when moving from deck chairs to the pool.
- Masks will be required when standing in the concessions line and ordering, but they will not be required while eating.
Additional Reopening Updates:
- We’re continuing to take extra health and safety precautions in our facilities based on guidance from state and local authorities. We ask that individuals continue to practice social distancing by keeping a minimum of 6′ between themselves and others at all times. We also are continuing our enhanced cleaning protocols each day. Please visit our Coronavirus Information page for additional reopening information and stay tuned for updates as we respond to evolving guidelines.