Per IN Governor’s Executive Order No. 20-48, no one will be permitted into the facility without a face covering. Please note that you will be asked to leave if you are not wearing a face covering in the areas designated on our Mask Requirements signage.
As Indiana continues to reopen during the COVID-19 crisis, the Governor has required the use of face masks. This is one of the simplest, most effective ways to slow the spread of the novel Coronavirus. Please join us in this initiative to keep our members, staff and community as safe as possible.
If you or your participant are unable to meet the mask mandate due to a medical condition and/or disability, please complete our Request for Modifications form. Requests will be reviewed by our ADA Coordinator as quickly as possible.
Additional information to help you prepare for your visit to the Monon Community Center:
- Individuals 8 years and older must wear a mask to enter our facility. Additionally, we require masks for children 3 years and older in KidZone, recreation programs and camps.
- Masks will be required in the facility except when actively exercising and during brief periods of recovery (2 minutes or less) immediately after exercise or between machines during a circuit. Masks are required when preparing to exercise, when stretching and during periods of extended rest (more than 2 minutes).
- Masks will be required when entering and exiting pool areas and when walking the pool deck. Masks will not be required when swimming.
- Masks will be required in the locker rooms at all times except when showering.
Additional Reopening Updates:
- We’re continuing to take extra health and safety precautions in our facilities based on guidance from state and local authorities. We ask that individuals continue to practice social distancing by keeping a minimum of 6′ between themselves and others at all times. We also are continuing our enhanced cleaning protocols each day. Please visit our Coronavirus Information page for additional reopening information and stay tuned for updates as we respond to evolving guidelines.