Open for Recreation
Fall Program Registration is Open
Want to learn something new this fall? Try out pickleball? Give painting a go?
We’ve got all that and more in the Fall Program Guide! We’re offering hundreds of programs for the community. Fall programs run September 1 through December 31 and registration is open online now.
If you plan to attend a program, we understand you may have some concerns about our protocols and procedures in light of COVID-19. Our top priority is providing an exceptional experience for participants. Right now, that includes a variety of safety precautions to keep program participants and our program instructors safe and healthy.
If you attend a program with us, here are COVID-related procedures to be aware of:
- Each room will be cleaned before and after each program.
- If program supplies are used, they will be cleaned before and after each program.
- Program supplies will not be shared between participants.
- Mask should not be worn in Aquatics, Sports and Wellness programs unless notified.
- Masks should be worn in Nature, Creative Arts, Enrichment, and Science & Technology, + Senior programs unless notified.
- Physical distancing guidelines should be followed.
We are also happy to share that you can participate in a variety of our fall programs from home with our virtual option. As you look through the program guide you’ll see “also offered virtually” in purple next to the title for programs that have a virtual option.
We hope that you’ll join us this season as we fall into fun with recreation. If you do participate in a program and you take photos, please share them with us by tagging us @CarmelClayParks on Facebook and Instagram.