The Waterpark is open to all!
Q. What is Phase 1 of reopening The Waterpark?
Q. What are your hours of operation?
Q. How much does it cost to get in?
Q. Where can I purchase a day pass, season pass or membership?
Q. What features are open?
A. While there will be some changes to The Waterpark this summer, most of the features you know and love will be available! The Activity Pool and play feature, Adventure Slides, and FlowRider® will be open. The Lazy River will remain closed this summer.
Q. Are cabanas available for rent?
Q: Will concessions be available?
Q: Are there enhanced cleaning measures this summer?
- Portable hand wash stations will be available around the park.
- Dedicated staff will be focused on maintaining restrooms and trash cans.
- At the end of each day, all common contact items will be sanitized including: Slide entry and handles, handrails on Activity Pool and Kiddie Pool play features, concessions tables and seats, cabana furniture, FlowRider® boards, pool ladders, pool lift chairs, tubes, and entry gates.
- Sanitizing spray and wipes will be provided at each lifeguard station.
- Half of the tables in the concession area will be removed and tables will be sanitized every hour.
Q: What do I need to know before I arrive?
- If you are sick or experiencing flu-like symptoms or symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
- We encourage you to perform a temperature check at home prior to visiting the facility.
- Use proper hygiene and wash hands frequently.
- Maintain at least six feet distance from the nearest person.
- Purchase your seasonal pass online beginning June 14.
- To minimize contact, you will be issued a key fob upon your arrival.
- While cash will be accepted, to minimize contact we encourage you to pay with a card.
- You will only be able to enter The Waterpark through the main front gate. The fob will not allow you access through the Monon Community Center.
- Lawn chairs will not be available. You are welcome to bring a folding chair from home (one per person).