Water Slides & Good Times
Our two thrilling water slides take you down a winding path. Choose red for a partially enclosed body water slide. Choose blue to twist and turn down the covered water slide on a tube.* Either way, it’s an adventure for sure!
*Tubes are located by the Lazy River in The Waterpark at the Monon Community Center.
HoursClosed for the 2023 Season
"Once I was finally tall enough, I was so excited to try out these water slides. My favorite is jumping in the tube and flying down the blue one!" Chad H
Water Slide Rules
- Riders must be at least 48” inches tall.
- Maximum rider weight is 300 pounds.
- One (1) rider at a time. Wait until the landing area is clear before entering the slide.
- Follow the lifeguard’s instructions.
- Running, standing, kneeling, rotating, tumbling or stopping in the flume is prohibited. Do not pull or propel yourself into the ride.
- Diving from the flume is prohibited.
- All persons must enter and exit the Adventure Slides feet first only.
- Keep hands inside the slide at all times.
- Riders must sit or lie on their backs and move in a foot-first direction at all times.
- Guests should leave the plunge pool promptly after entering. Non-swimmers are not permitted in the plunge pool. Parents cannot catch their children off the slide.
- Riders must be in good health. Those suffering from heart disease, high blood pressure, epilepsy or prescription medication should consult their physician before using this slide. Individuals with medical conditions including, but not limited to, pregnancy, heart or back problems should not ride.
- Foreign objects are prohibited in pockets. Jewelry cannot be worn while riding the slide. Exposed zippers, buckets, rivets or metal ornamentation are prohibited.
- No life jackets are permitted on the waterslides.
- Tubes are allowed on the blue slide, but not required. Tubes are not allowed on the red slide.
- Prohibited objects include lifejackets, hard casts, metal jewelry and any additional hard bathing suit accessories.
Warning: Failure to follow rules can result in serious injury. Rider assumes all risk due to misuse of the slide and failure to follow the rules and instruction.