Monon Community Center
Our doors are open and memberships are available!
Reservations are required for Group Fitness Classes and Indoor + Outdoor Lap Pool
Things to Know Before Your Visit
- The MCC is open to members.
- Walk-ins, Day Pass Users and members 14 years and younger will not be admitted.
- Gymnasium, Track, Activity Pool, Sauna and KidZone are closed until further notice.
- Bring your own towel, water bottle and yoga mat.
- When you arrive, please enter through the West Building off of 111th St. Only the West Building will be open to guests.
Reminders + Things to Note
- If you are sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
- We encourage you to perform a temperature check at home prior to visiting the facility.
- Face masks are not required but are encouraged.
- Use proper hygiene and wash hands frequently.
- Maintain at least six feet distance from nearest person.
- Equipment is spread out to promote social distancing.
- Your health + safety is our priority. Read our reopening plan for details!
- Account Changes
Features + Amenities
At the Monon Community Center, we offer state-of-the-art, high-quality and top of the line features and amenities. Explore our wide variety of offerings below!