Monon Community Center
Our doors are open and memberships are available!
Face masks are required to enter the facility. They may be removed while actively engaging in your fitness routine.
If you or your participant are unable to meet the mask mandate due to a medical condition and/or disability, please complete our Request for Modifications form. Requests will be reviewed by our ADA Coordinator as quickly as possible.
Changes as Indiana Moves Into Stage 5 (Effective 9/26)
- Enhanced cleaning measures will continue throughout the day, and the facility will be fogged at the end of each day. Cleaning supplies will be provided so members can clean fitness equipment to their desired level before using.
- The East Building will be open during peak traffic times, Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. and Saturday + Sunday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Guests ages 11 to 14 must be under direct adult supervision in the Fitness Center.
- The equipment has been spread out to promote physical distancing.
- Saunas will remain closed.
- Towel services are temporarily suspended.
- Group fitness classes are available by reservation only.
- Due to a demand some of the most popular classes will be added back into the schedule including Cycle, Aqua and Zumba.
- Senior classes will be offered in person.
- Indoor Activity Pool & Slides:
- The indoor activity pool will resume normal weekend operations (12-7 p.m. on Saturday and 9 a.m. –7 p.m. on Sunday).
- Beginning the week of Oct. 5, weekday evening hours will resume (4:30-8 p.m. daily).
- Lap Swimming:
- The phased reopening of the indoor track starts Sept. 26. To start, two lanes will be open for walking only. The track will be open to MCC members only.
- KidZone is open Mon – Fri from 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. under the following restrictions:
- Open to kids 3 years and older.
- Maximum of 25 kids at a time.
- Reservations will be required to help control capacity.
- Learn more + reserve your spot.
- If you are sick or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, stay home.
- We encourage you to perform a temperature check at home prior to visiting the facility.
- Use proper hygiene and wash hands frequently.
- Maintain six feet distance from nearest person.
- Equipment is spread out to promote social distancing.
- Memberships are available for purchase online and at the MCC starting at $44/month.
- Day passes are available for purchase in-person at the MCC.
Features + Amenities
At the Monon Community Center in Carmel, we offer state-of-the-art, high-quality features and amenities. We're more than just a gym! When you walk in the door you become part of our all-inclusive family. Whether you're looking for an indoor track, yoga, basketball courts, cardio equipment, lap swimming, weight lifting or cycling - we have something for everyone. Explore our offerings below!