Open for Fitness!
Face masks are now required to enter the facility. They may be removed while actively engaging in your fitness routine. Learn more about the mask mandate.
The Monon Community Center in Carmel continues its commitment to increased cleaning protocols for sanitizing and disinfecting of the facility. We also ask that you clean to your desired level before using a piece of equipment.
Reminders (changes effective Sept. 26):
- Guests ages 11 to 14 must be under direct adult supervision in the Fitness Center.
- The equipment has been spread out to promote physical distancing.
- Saunas will remain closed.
- To stay hydrated please bring a water bottle from home. We will have a fill station available, but water fountains will be closed.
- If you’d like a towel during or after your workout, please bring one from home. Towel service will not be available.
Share this post:
The staff at the Monon Community Center has been fantastic through this pandemic. We are so thrilled we have a place to come (and feel safe doing so) to get our workouts in. Thank you for all the cleaning procedures you've put in place, and for being open! Rachel Z.
Fitness Center Rules
- Track Pass users and guests under the age of 11 are prohibited in the Fitness Center.
- Guests ages 11-13 must be under direct adult supervision.
- Guests must clean equipment after use.
- To assist in preventing the spread of skin-transmitted diseases, shorts/pants and a shirt (backs and midriffs must be covered) must be worn at all times.
- Close-toed, athletic shoes must be worn at all times.
- Personal Training by non-Carmel Clay Parks & Recreation staff is prohibited.
- Carmel Clay Parks & Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen items.