Our doors officially opened June 14.
The Waterpark is open to daily admissions from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m., with advance entry available to current members and season pass holders beginning at 11 a.m.
Things to Know Before Entry
- If you are sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
- We encourage you to perform a temperature check at home prior to visiting the facility.
- Use proper hygiene and wash hands frequently.
- Maintain at least six feet distance from the nearest person.
- While cash will be accepted, to minimize contact we encourage you to pay with a card.
- You will only be able to enter The Waterpark through the main front gate.
- Lawn chairs will not be available. You are welcome to bring a folding chair from home (one per person).
- Life jackets will not be available. You are welcome to bring a Coast Guard-approved life jacket from home.
- Member Only Access: 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. daily.
- Use your standard key fob for entrance into The Waterpark.
Season Pass Holders
- Purchase your pass online.
- You will be issued a key fob upon arrival to scan at each visit.
Day Pass Users
- Access: Daily starting at 12 p.m.
The Waterpark Amenities
From the Adventure Slides to the FlowRider® — explore our amenities!