The Waterpark in Carmel is your destination for fun in the sun!
Thank you for another great summer! We are closed for the 2023 season. We look forward to splashing with you in 2024!
Come surf the waves on the FlowRider®️, scale the wall of the AquaClimb®️, grab a treat from the snack bar, and enjoy your own private cabana in style. With features for every age and ability—from a kiddie pool to the lazy river to adventure slides—we have everything you need for a 5-star family-friendly day!
Check The Waterpark Occupancy
Sign Up for Our eNewsletter
The Waterpark Amenities
From the Adventure Slides to the FlowRider® — explore our amenities!
Adventure SlidesLearn More
Kiddie PoolLearn More
Lap and Activity PoolLearn More
Lazy RiverLearn More
Plunge SlideLearn More
The WallLearn More
What are the hours of operation?
The Waterpark is closed for the 2023 season.
What are the rates?
For just one price you can enjoy all The Waterpark has to offer all season long! Season passes are valid for the entire season and automatically expire. Pass holder will pay for the full amount upfront. Household passes can be purchased in person at the Monon Community Center. 2024 season passes are not yet available for purchase.
Adult (Ages 16-64) $147 Household (must be purchased in-person at the MCC) $321 Senior (Ages 65+) $135 Youth (Ages 3-15) $99
Day passes can be purchased day of at The Waterpark**.
Adult (Ages 16-64) $17 Youth (Ages 3-15) $14 Senior (Ages 65+) $14
* $3 discount on daily admissions and season passes for Carmel residents with proper ID.
**The Waterpark reserves the right to cut off day pass sales if the park is at capacity.
What can I bring in with me?
You are welcome to bring outside food into The Waterpark.
Please note that outside food is only permitted in designated spaces throughout the park. Glass, heating elements and alcohol are prohibited. We also have a concessions area and snow cone truck in the park offering all sorts of food for purchase along with quality customer service!
We encourage you to practice swim and sun safety by applying sunscreen and using a puddle jumper and/or a life jacket, depending on your swim level. If you forget to bring those items, don’t worry! In addition to our concession stand, we have sunscreen, swim diapers and more available for sale.
How can I secure my belongings?
Need to secure your belongings while at The Waterpark? We’ve got lockers!
Lockers are free to use but please note that locks are not provided. You can bring your own lock with you OR you can purchase a lock from the kiosk located at the front of The Waterpark for $10.
We encourage you to utilize these lockers in lieu of leaving items in your vehicle, in order to keep everything safe and secure!
What's your weather policy?
Thunder + Lightning Policy: If thunder or lightning has been spotted in the Warning Area (8-mile radius), The Waterpark will be closed for at least 30 minutes from the last indication of lightning in the Warning Area. Guests will be asked to clear The Waterpark. If conditions persist, management may decide to close for the remainder of the day.
How do I reserve a cabana?
Rent yourself a little piece of luxury at The Waterpark this summer with a private cabana. Choose from one of our secluded shelters that conveniently overlook all the summer fun. Our cabana options are great for parties, families, and those who like an escape to privacy while enjoying The Waterpark.
12×12 (Larger) Main Cabanas
Cabana rentals are for the full day. The 12×12 cabanas comfortably fit 8 people and are accessible-friendly. A cabana rental does not include admission into The Waterpark.
- Ceiling Fan
- Chaise Lounge
- Three Chairs
- Electrical Outlets
- Two End Tables
- Lockable Safe
- Mini Fridge
Weekday Rate $90 per weekday Weekend Rate $120 per weekend day
*Late-day rentals start after 4 p.m., subject to availability, and are same-day only. Visit the Waterpark Kiosk during your visit to inquire about a late-day Cabana rental. *
8×8 (Smaller) FlowRider® Cabanas
Cabana rentals are for the full day. The 8×8 cabanas comfortably fit 4 people, seat 3, and are not ADA-friendly (non-accessible). A cabana rental does not include admission into The Waterpark.
- Ceiling Fan
- Three Bar-Height Cushioned Chairs
- Electrical Outlets
- Lockable Safe
- Mini Fridge
Weekday Rate $60 per weekday Weekend Rate $90 per weekend day
*Late-day rentals start after 4 p.m., subject to availability, and are same-day only. Visit the Waterpark Kiosk during your visit to inquire about a late-day Cabana rental.
What happens when The Waterpark reaches 100% occupancy?
When The Waterpark reaches 100% occupancy, we implement a one out, one in* procedure.Why does The Waterpark occupancy matter? Limiting occupancy is important for safety. It ensures we are in compliance with local health and fire codes.Limiting occupancy also helps us create the best possible experience for guests inside the park. However, please note that the one out, one in procedure may increase wait times.*CCPR will continue to admit pass holders/members and reservations while implementing one out, one in procedure.
- Where can I sign the FlowRider® waiver?
What is the layout of The Waterpark?
Closed for the 2023 Season
- Memorial Day: 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- 4th of July: 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
1195 Central Park Drive West
Carmel, IN 46032
The Waterpark Rules
• Children 5 years and under must have a parent within arm’s reach while in the swimming area.
• Children 8 years and under must be under direct parental supervision at all times.
• Children 10 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.
• Guests must be at least 48 in height to ride waterslides (except designated toddler slides) and utilize the FlowRider®. Parents are prohibited from catching children at the bottom of the waterslides. Only one person is permitted down the waterslide at a time.
• Lifejackets (US Coast Guard approved) are permitted. While children are wearing a lifejacket, parent/guardians must be in the water with them within arm’s reach at all times.
• Pool guests must wear swimming suits or swimming trunks upon entry to The Waterpark. Clothing such as cutoffs, gym shorts and underwear are prohibited as swimwear.
• Running, rough play, spitting, spouting water, blowing the nose and urinating in the pool are prohibited. Chairs are prohibited within 3 feet of the poolside.
• Food and coolers are permitted in the designated grass area only. All coolers are subject to inspection by staff. Glass objects are prohibited.
• Swimming is prohibited when thunder is heard or lightning is seen. Diving is prohibited.
• All injuries on premises must be reported immediately to staff.
• All diaper-aged children shall use swim diapers or plastic pants with tight-fitting elastic at the legs and waist. Diaper changes at poolside are prohibited.
• All guests must take a shower before using the pool. Upon leaving the pool to use the restroom, guests must take another shower before returning to the pool.
• Admission to the pool shall be refused to any guest having a contagious disease or infectious condition. Anyone who has or had diarrhea in the past two (2) weeks shall not use the pool. Anyone who has an area of exposed sub-epidermal tissue, open blisters, cuts, etc. is advised not to use the pool. A guest under the influence of alcohol or exhibiting erratic behavior shall be prohibited from the pool area.
• All guests shall behave in such a manner as to avoid jeopardizing the safety and health of him/her and others. Disruptive behavior, including abusive or profane language, shall be grounds for expulsion.
• Alcohol, drugs and tobacco products are prohibited on Carmel Clay Parks & Recreation property.
• Animals (except service animals) are prohibited in The Waterpark.
• Management has the authority to implement and enforce rules that are more stringent to supplement those listed here for the safety of all.
• Carmel Clay Parks & Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
• Staff reserves the right to refuse admittance when the capacity of the pool has been reached or when otherwise deemed necessary for the health, welfare or safety of guests.
• These are general rules that apply to everyone. Management reserves the right to change or modify rules at any time without notification.