Our doors officially opened June 14. Face masks are now required to enter the facility and in common areas. They may be removed while actively swimming.
The Waterpark is open to daily admissions from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m., with advance entry available to current members and season pass holders beginning at 11 a.m.
Things to Know Before Entry
- Face masks are now required to enter the facility and in common areas. They may be removed while actively swimming. Learn more about the mask mandate.
- If you are sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
- We encourage you to perform a temperature check at home prior to visiting the facility.
- Use proper hygiene and wash hands frequently.
- Maintain at least six feet distance from the nearest person.
- While cash will be accepted, to minimize contact we encourage you to pay with a card.
- You will only be able to enter The Waterpark through the main front gate.
- Lawn chairs will not be available. You are welcome to bring a folding chair from home (one per person).
- Life jackets will not be available. You are welcome to bring a Coast Guard-approved life jacket from home.
- Member Only Access: 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. daily.
- Use your standard key fob for entrance into The Waterpark.
Season Pass Holders
- Purchase your pass online.
- You will be issued a key fob upon arrival to scan at each visit.
Day Pass Users
- Access: Daily starting at 12 p.m.
The Waterpark Amenities
From the Adventure Slides to the FlowRider® — explore our amenities!