Take the Plunge
Looking for a rush? Head over to the Plunge Slide at The Waterpark. It’s a large slide cut in half, and the adrenaline that comes with it is amazing. We know you’ll love it.
The slide is located in our deep pool in The Waterpark at the Monon Community Center next to The Wall®️. Take the plunge on your next visit!
Reminder: This pool is recommended for strong swimmers only as the water is 12’3” deep. That’s like 2 elephants standing on top of each other!
HoursOpen daily from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. during The Waterpark season (May 29 – August 9, 2021)
"I had no idea how much fun this slide would be! It's one of my favorites just because of the thrill that comes from falling once the slide cuts off." Susan K.
- Experienced swimmers only. Water depth is 12ft. 3in. You will plunge deep into the water.
- Riders must be at least 48” inches tall.
- Maximum rider weight is 300 pounds.
- One (1) rider at a time. Wait until the landing area is clear before entering the slide.
- Follow the lifeguard’s instructions.
- Running, standing, kneeling, rotating, tumbling or stopping in the flume is prohibited. Do not pull or propel yourself into the ride.
- Diving from the flume is prohibited.
- All persons must enter and exit the Plunge Slide feet first only.
- Keep hands inside the slide at all times.
- Riders must sit or lie on their backs and move in a foot-first direction at all times.
- Guests should leave the plunge pool promptly after entering. Non-swimmers are not permitted in the plunge pool. Parents cannot catch their children off the slide.
- Riders must be in good health. Those suffering from heart disease, high blood pressure, epilepsy or prescription medication should consult their physician before using this slide. Individuals with medical conditions including, but not limited to, pregnancy, heart or back problems should not ride.
- Foreign objects are prohibited in pockets. Jewelry cannot be worn while riding the slide. Exposed zippers, buckets, rivets or metal ornamentation are prohibited.
- No life jackets are permitted on the waterslides.
Warning: Failure to follow rules can result in serious injury. Rider assumes all risk due to misuse of the slide and failure to follow the rules and instruction.