The Wall at The Waterpark
Phase 1 of The Waterpark reopening is June 14 through July 3. If you’re planning a visit to The Waterpark during Phase 1, please read through our FAQ to learn more about what to expect and what to bring with you.
We’re taking rock climbing to new limits…over the deep pool!
Choose your own path up the AquaClimb® and scale it as high as you can go! Get to the top, slap your hand on the sign and then take the plunge. This aqua climbing wall is located next to The FlowRider in The Waterpark at the Monon Community Center (MCC).
Reminder: This pool is recommended for strong swimmers only as the water is 12’3” deep.
HoursAvailable during regular hours at The Waterpark.
"So cool and so much fun! It was awesome finding my own way up The Wall and then falling into the water below. I can't wait to do it again!" Jon S.
- Experienced swimmers only.
- Drop from climbing wall feet first.
- Dives, flips, or other tricks from the wall all prohibited.
- Once you have fallen from the climbing wall, exit the area at the nearest ladder, staying clear of any other climbers.
- Only 2 climbers at a time are permitted on the wall.
- Only 2 climbers at a time in the Drop Zone.
- Next climber in line must wait on the deck and await instructions from the lifeguard.
- Swimming in front of the climbing wall is prohibited.
- Climbers must be able to swim from the ladder to the climbing wall independently to be permitted to climb.
- Parents/Guardians are prohibited to catch or support children on the climbing wall.
- Flotation devices are prohibited.