Group Fitness Classes
Face masks are now required to enter the facility. They may be removed while actively engaging in your fitness routine. Learn more about the mask mandate.
Group Fitness is back at the Monon Community Center for members! Classes at the Monon Community Center will be open for 24 members per class. Booking Group Fitness Classes secures your spot for one class, for up to 1 hour.
- For now, we are only offering an abbreviated group fitness schedule.
- SilverSneakers®️ classes will continue to be offered exclusively online for members and the general public via Zoom or Facebook Live.
- Class sizes are capped, but a waitlist is available.
- To stay hydrated please bring a water bottle from home. We will have a fill station available, but water fountains will be closed.
- If you’d like a towel during or after your workout, please bring one from home. Towel service will not be available.
- Please leave the facility promptly at the end of your time slot. The time between reservations is important for our team to clean and prep the building for members who have reserved the next time slot.
Need to get off the couch? We’re still bringing fitness to your home!
Share this post:
"I'm a morning person and love your early morning group fitness classes. Cycling is my favorite! Thank you for offering them so early; they fit my schedule perfectly." Jonathan