Monon Community Center Reservations
The Monon Community Center is open for fitness. To help you have a worry-free workout, reservations are still required for Group Fitness Classes and KidZone. Reservations are not required for the Fitness Center.
Reservations open 48 hours prior to the time the MCC opens on the day of your desired class. We know this is confusing, so here’s a list to help you out:
- Class on Monday: Reservations open Saturday at 5 a.m.
- Class on Tuesday: Reservations open Sunday at 5 a.m.
- Class on Wednesday: Reservations open Monday at 5 a.m.
- Class on Thursday: Reservations open Tuesday at 5 a.m.
- Class on Friday: Reservations open Wednesday at 5 a.m.
- Class on Saturday: Reservations open Thursday at 7 a.m.
- Class on Sunday: Reservations open Friday at 7 a.m.
Reservation System Help
Are you a little confused about how to reserve your spot? Review the below tutorial for assistance.
Group Fitness Classes
Class size will vary based on the studio the class is taking place to allow for appropriate social distancing. Booking a Group Fitness Class secures your spot for one class, for up to 1 hour.
- Group fitness classes are available by reservation only. Reservations open 48 hours in advance.
- Please plan to arrive at least 5 minutes before your class so your instructor can check you in before the class starts.
- Class sizes are capped, but a waitlist is available. If someone cancels and a spot is available, you will receive an email.
- To stay hydrated please bring a water bottle from home. We will have a fill station available, but water fountains will be closed.
- If you’d like a towel or mat during or after your workout, please bring one from home. Towel service and mats will not be available.
- After class, please place all used equipment in the “Dirty” pile to be sanitized before the next class.
KidZone at the Monon Community Center is open for 25 kids at a time Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. Booking secures one spot for a single child for up to 30 minutes. If you need additional time for your workout, please feel free to book consecutive reservations. Be sure to make a reservation for each child if you have multiple children.
- Currently open to kids 3 years and older.
- All children are required to wear masks while in KidZone unless falling into a special condition.
- Reservations can be made for a maximum of 2 hours per day and you must remain inside the MCC.
- Please keep children home if they are showing any signs of COVID-19 related symptoms.
- If showing any signs and symptoms of COVID-19, your child will not be permitted into KidZone or asked to leave for the day.
- To speed up check-in, please remember to fill out or update your Safety Card here.