Our KidZone is an indoor playground and area for kiddos ages 6 months – 12 years. You may utilize the space for your children for up to 2 hours while you workout or hangout. There are sure to be many adventures had in this interactive and educational space.
- Creative arts area
- Reading space with many books
- Treehouse playground
- Computers for interactive learning
HoursMonday-Friday 8AM-1PM; 4-8PM
I am so thankful you have a childcare area. Fitting 'me time' into my schedule is so difficult, but this saves me. I'm able to squeeze my workout in and know my children are having fun and safe while I'm only a few feet away. Jillian R.
- Age Requirements: 6 months-12 years old
- Children may be left for maximum of 2 hours
- Parents must remain in the facility during child’s visit
- Staff to child ratio may not exceed 1:12
- No food or drink allowed (baby bottles only)
- Parents will be paged if child cries excessively for more than 20 minutes
- Children ill within 48 hours are not allowed to enter KidZone
- 20 minute computer limit for children
- Shoes must be removed if muddy or wet
- Parents and Children must show respect to all users and staff
- Children must refrain from using abusive or foul language
- Children must refrain from causing bodily harm to other children and staff
- Children must refrain from damaging equipment of facility
Staff reserves the right to remove anyone from the facility who is found in violation of the above rules, or is otherwise disruptive to other guests.