Childcare Offered at KidZone
Our KidZone is an indoor playground and area for kiddos ages 2 to 12. You may utilize the space for your children for up to two hours while you work out. This interactive and educational space is perfect for kids to explore and adventure.
KidZone at the Monon Community Center is open for 25 kids at a time. Booking secures one spot for a single child for up to 30 minutes. If you need additional time for your workout, please feel free to book consecutive reservations. Be sure to make a reservation for each child if you have multiple children.
- Currently open to kiddos ages 2 to 12.
- Reservations can be made for a maximum of 2 hours per day, and you must remain inside the MCC.
- The parent/guardian who drops off the child(ren) must be the same parent/guardian who picks up the child(ren).
- Parents/guardians must show proof of ID when dropping off and picking up. ID must be a Drivers License/State ID with photo.
- To speed up check-in, click here to fill out or update your Safety Card.
- Creative arts area
- Reading space with many books
- Treehouse playground
- Computers for interactive learning
HoursMonday-Saturday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m / Monday-Friday: 4:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
I am so thankful you have a childcare area. Fitting 'me time' into my schedule is so difficult, but this saves me. I'm able to squeeze my workout in and know my children are having fun and safe while I'm only a few feet away. Jillian R.
- Age Requirements: 2-12 years old
- Children may be left for maximum of 2 hours
- Parents must remain in the facility during child’s visit
- Staff to child ratio may not exceed 1:12
- No food or drink allowed (baby bottles only)
- Parents will be paged if child cries excessively for more than 20 minutes
- Children ill within 48 hours are not allowed to enter KidZone
- 20 minute computer limit for children
- Shoes must be removed if muddy or wet
- Parents and Children must show respect to all users and staff
- Children must refrain from using abusive or foul language
- Children must refrain from causing bodily harm to other children and staff
- Children must refrain from damaging equipment of facility
Staff reserves the right to remove anyone from the facility who is found in violation of the above rules, or is otherwise disruptive to other guests.