The indoor track is 200 meters or 1/8-mile in length. It offers 3 lanes – walking, running and passing. Every other day the direction you go is rotated to help with wear and tear on the track itself as well as on your muscles and joints.
- Lockers to store your valuables.
- Stretching areas in each corner of the track.
- Coat/towel rack and shelf for water bottles.
City of Carmel and Clay Township residents may use the track for free with a Track Pass. You may pick up a Track Pass during your visit to the Monon Community Center.
Residents outside of these two areas may pay the daily rate or purchase a membership for admission into this space. To be eligible for a Track Pass, you must be a current City of Carmel and/or Clay Township resident. Mailing address does not define your residency.
During the winter months getting a membership and using the track is the best thing for me. I use it to train for my spring races when I don't want to be outside in the cold. Todd
- 8 Laps = 1 Mile
- Guests under the age of 11 are prohibited on the track and guests ages 11-13 must be under direct adult supervision.
- Direction of travel is indicated on sign at entrance of track.
- Please be courteous by using inside lane for walking, middle lane for jogging, and outside lane for running.
- No strollers are allowed on track.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Carmel Clay Parks & Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen items.