Lawrence W. Inlow Park
Lawrence W. Inlow Park was established in 2000 – 2001 and reopened in June 2022 after receiving renovations as part of CCPR’s Reimagining Parks initiative.
This 16-acre park features a splash pad, playground, pickleball courts, shelters and more! There is a huge water spray feature where kids can play while staying cool. Kids can also play on the playground areas throughout the woods – each with unique activities and features.
For adults and kids alike, there is a 9-hole disc golf course to help burn off some energy. Parents can stay cool by sitting in the shade of the shelters or enjoy playing with their children in the shade of the wooded areas.
Inlow Park shelters include grills and picnic tables just steps away from the splash pad. With year-round restrooms on-site, there is no reason to leave the park until sunset.
Location6310 E. Main Street
- Splash Pad (open 9 a.m.-8 p.m. Memorial Day-September 30)
- Pickleball Courts
- 9 Hole Disc Golf
- Open Greenspace
- Prairie Grass
- Soft Surface Trails
- Picnic Shelter (with electricity)
- Drinking Fountain
- Year-Round Restrooms
- Bike Rack
General Park Rules
For the safety and enjoyment of everyone, please follow these rules and courtesies
- PARK OPEN SUNRISE TO SUNSET EXCEPT FOR APPROVED ACTIVITIES
- PARKS ARE TOBACCO, ALCOHOL AND DRUG FREE ZONES
- HELP KEEP YOUR PARKS BEAUTIFUL
- Bag and dispose of pet waste
- Place all litter in appropriate trash containers
- Drive and park only on roadways and designated parking areas
- Wildlife and vegetation should not be disturbed
- HELP KEEP YOUR PARKS SAFE
- Pets are not permitted in playgrounds, spray parks, water features or buildings
- Adult supervision recommended for children in playgrounds and spray parks
- Report inappropriate conduct to Carmel Police
- Motorized vehicles are not permitted on trails or park grounds
- Fires are permitted only in permanent park-provided grills
- Swimming, wading and ice fishing are not permitted
- Skateboards, bicycles, and rollerblades are not permitted in shelters, buildings or on playgrounds
- HELP KEEP YOUR PARKS FUN!
- Keep all pets leashed
- Exercise pets on a leash no longer than 6 feet
- Avoid playing loud music that disturbs others
- Soliciting or use of park for profit is prohibited without a permit
- Help keep wildlife wild – Please do not feed water fowl or wild animal
Report inappropriate conduct to Carmel Police: 317.571.2580
Report maintenance concerns to Carmel Clay Parks & Recreation: 317.573.4044