Lawrence W. Inlow Park
Lawrence W. Inlow Park was established in 2000 – 2001 and quickly became a summer hot spot.
This 16-acre park has lots for the kids. There is a huge water spray feature where kids can play while staying cool. Kids can also play on the playground areas throughout the woods – each with unique activities and features.
For adults and kids alike, there is a 9-hole disc golf course to help burn off some energy. Parents can stay cool by sitting in the shade of the shelters or enjoy playing with their children in the shade of the wooded areas.
Inlow Park shelters include grills and picnic tables just steps away from the water feature, which makes this park perfect for any child’s birthday party. With seasonal restrooms on site, there is no reason to leave the park until sunset.
Thanks to the Clay Township Impact Program, Carmel Clay Parks & Recreation is helping the community by updating and enhancing its parks to become more accessible, safer and available year-round.
We are currently in the planning stages for the improvements coming to Lawrence W. Inlow Park in 2021. The projected budget for this park’s upgrades is $2.5m. Upgrades are set to include:
– Splash pad
Due to these major park improvements, this park will be closed while under construction for the safety of visitors. Stay tuned for closure details.
Location6310 E. Main Street
- 9 Hole Disc Golf (accessible course),
- Splash Pad
- Open Greenspace
- Prairie Grass
- Soft Surface Trails
- Picnic Shelter (with electricity)
- Drinking Fountain
- Seasonal Restrooms
- Bike Rack
General Park Rules
For safety and enjoyment of everyone, please follow these rules and courtesies
- PARK OPEN SUNRISE TO SUNSET EXECPT FOR APPROVED ACTIVITIES
- PARKS ARE TOBACCO, ALCOHOL AND DRUG FREE ZONES
- HELP KEEP YOUR PARKS BEAUTIFUL
- Bag and dispose of pet waste
- Place all litter in appropriate trash containers
- Drive and park only on roadways and designated parking areas
- Wildlife and vegetation should not be disturbed
- HELP KEEP YOUR PARKS SAFE
- Pets are not permitted in playgrounds, spray parks, water features or buildings
- Adult supervision recommended for children in playgrounds and spray parks
- Report inappropriate conduct to Carmel Police
- Motorized vehicles are not permitted on trails or park grounds
- Fires are permitted only in permanent park-provided grills
- Swimming, wading and ice fishing are not permitted
- Skateboards, bicycles, and rollerblades are not permitted in shelters, buildings or on playgrounds
- HELP KEEP YOUR PARKS FUN!
- Keep all pets leashed
- Exercise pets on a leash no longer than 6 feet
- Avoid playing loud music that disturbs others
- Soliciting or use of park for profit is prohibited without a permit
- Help keep wildlife wild – Please do not feed water fowl or wild animal
Report inappropriate conduct to Carmel Police: 317.571.2580
Report maintenance concerns to Carmel Clay Parks & Recreation: 317.573.4044