The Waterpark to Open Memorial Day Weekend
Carmel, Ind. (May 26, 2021) — The Waterpark in Carmel, located at 1195 Central Park Dr. W, Carmel, IN 46032, will open for the season on Saturday, May 29. Providing a place for safe, family fun remains Carmel Clay Parks & Recreation’s top priority. All amenities will be open this summer; however, there will be additional safety measures in place to help keep guests and staff safe and healthy.
The Waterpark will be open daily from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. from May 29 to August 9. Day passes and season passes are available for purchase online and in person. Day passes are $12 for adults (ages 16-64) and $9 for youth and seniors (ages 3-15; ages 65+). Post-season hours will occur August 10 through Sept. 6.
Things to Know before Visiting:
- Guests are encouraged to wear a face covering when not actively swimming or in line for a ride or attraction. Staff, except when actively guarding the pools, are required to wear face coverings.
- All amenities (including the Lazy River!) will be open for splish-splashing fun. For a full list of features visit carmelclayparks.com/the-waterpark.
- Inner tubes will be provided for the Lazy River and Adventure Slide. Self-sanitizing stations will be available for guests to sanitize their inner tubes before use.
- Lawn chairs will be unavailable for use this season. Guests will be permitted to bring their own seating.
- Life jackets will be available. Self-sanitizing stations will be available for guests to sanitize life jackets before and after use. Guests are also welcome to bring their own life jackets that are U.S. Coast Guard Approved.
- Guests must enter The Waterpark through the main gate. Access to The Waterpark will not be available through the Monon Community Center.
- Drinking fountains will be closed; water bottle refill stations will be open – bring a water bottle and fill it all season long at no cost.
- Concessions will be open with social distancing parameters in place. As always, guests can bring their own food and drink; however, glass and alcohol are prohibited. Coolers and bags will be checked by staff before admission.
If you or your team would like to run a story about The Waterpark this summer, would like to visit and capture photos or videos, or would like us to send photos or videos, please reach out to Lindsay Labas at firstname.lastname@example.org.