It’s time to unplug.
We’re headed outdoors to explore!
Grab your sunscreen, walking shoes, and sun visors, and join us on an outdoor adventure. During each camp day, we will hike an average of one-to-two miles (with breaks) on various hiking trails and learn about the natural world around us. So, if you don’t mind getting dirty and LOVE the outdoors, this is the camp for you!
- Packed lunch.
- 1 snack.
- Labeled water bottle.
- Labeled sunscreen.
- Bug spray.
- Monday hiking/creek stomping: walking shoes, water shoes, and change of clothes.
- Tuesday hiking: walking shoes.
- Wednesday swimming: bring towel, swimsuit and labeled bag for wet suit.
- Thursday field trip: wear provided camp t-shirt.
- Friday West Park splash pad: swimsuit or change of clothes, towel.
2nd-7th Grades | Ages 7 – 12
Monday – Friday
7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Jill Perelman Pavilion
3000 W 116th Street
$245/week (week of May 30-June 2: $196 + July 5-7: $147)
Outdoor Explorers is a Specialty Camp.