Registration for Fall Programs Open Now
Carmel Clay Parks & Recreation to offer hundreds of programs for community
Carmel, Ind. (August 1, 2021) – Registration for Carmel Clay Parks & Recreation’s fall programs is now open! During the fall season, which runs September through December, CCPR will offer hundreds of in-person programs as well as some virtual options.
PROGRAM GUIDE UPDATES
The fall program guide is available exclusively online at carmelclayparks.com/programs/.
This season we’re offering several of the programs you know and love including nature, creative arts, sports, adaptive, homeschool, science & technology, enrichment, senior and wellness.
CCPR is offering in-person programs. Some programs will have a virtual option allowing participation from home. Programs with a virtual option are denoted within the online program guide.
A SAFE RECREATION EXPERIENCE
CCPR’s top priority is the safety of its participants and team, and we are working to create a safe environment for each program.
COVID-RELATED PROCEDURES FOR PROGRAMMING:
- If you attend a program with us, here are COVID-related procedures to be aware of:
- If program supplies are used, they will be cleaned before and after each program.
- Mask should not be worn in Aquatics, Sports and Wellness programs unless notified.
- Masks should be worn in Nature, Creative Arts, Enrichment, and Science & Technology, + Senior programs unless notified.
- Physical distancing guidelines should be followed.
HOW TO REGISTER