Fall into Recreation Fun with Carmel Clay Parks & Recreation
Fall Program Registration Opens August 1
Carmel, Ind. (August 1, 2020) – Registration for Carmel Clay Parks & Recreation’s fall programs is now open! During the fall season, which runs September through December, CCPR will offer hundreds of in-person programs as well as some virtual options.
PROGRAM GUIDE UPDATES
The fall program guide is available exclusively online at carmelclayparks.com/programs/. Residents will not receive a hard copy in the mail.
This season we’re offering several of the programs you know and love including nature, creative arts, sports, adaptive, homeschool, science & technology, enrichment, senior and wellness.
CCPR is offering in-person programs. Some programs will have a virtual option allowing participation from home. Programs with a virtual option are denoted within the online program guide.
A SAFE RECREATION EXPERIENCE
CCPR’s top priority is the safety of its participants and team, and they are working to create a safe environment for each program.
COVID-RELATED PROCEDURES FOR PROGRAMMING:
- Each room will be cleaned before and after each program.
- If program supplies are used they will be cleaned before and after each program.
- Program supplies will not be shared between participants.
- Masks should not be worn in Aquatics, Sports or Wellness programs unless notified.
- Masks should be worn in Nature, Creative Arts, Enrichment, Science & Technology and Senior programs unless notified.
- Participants should follow physical distancing guidelines.