Registration for Winter/Spring Recreation Programming Opens December 15
Experience something new with Carmel Clay Parks & Recreation
Carmel, Ind. (Dec. 15, 2020) – Registration for Carmel Clay Parks & Recreation winter/spring programs opens today. During the winter/spring season, which runs January through April, CCPR will offer in-person as well as virtual programming. Programs with a virtual option are denoted within the online program guide.
PROGRAM GUIDE UPDATES
The winter/spring program guide is available exclusively online at carmelclayparks.com/programs/. Residents will not receive a hard copy in the mail.
This season we’re offering several programs to help participants move, learn, and connect during the colder months. The program guide features sports, nature, creative arts, adaptive, homeschool, science & technology, enrichment, senior, aquatics and wellness programs for ages ranging from 6 months to 65 and better.
A SAFE RECREATION EXPERIENCE
CCPR’s top priority is the safety of its participants and team, and they are working to create a safe environment for each program. The CCPR team works closely with state, county and city health officials to inform and update our COVID-19 policies and procedures.
COVID-RELATED PROCEDURES FOR PROGRAMMING:
- Each room will be cleaned before and after each program.
- If program supplies are used they will be cleaned before and after each program.
- Program supplies will not be shared between participants.
- Masks are not required in Aquatics, Sports or Wellness programs unless notified.
- Masks are required in Nature, Creative Arts, Enrichment, Science & Technology and Senior programs unless notified.
- Participants should follow physical distancing guidelines.